Friday, December 13, 2013

How to Attach a file to an Email Notification in Zoho Creator

Attachfiletoemail


















After adding your SendEmail function and constructing your message and particulars of the notification change your script builder to the Free Flow version as indicated in the top right section of your platform. Under the section Message: you will click enter to create a space and include the following line of code

attachments:file:input.File_upload,file:input.File_upload_2,file:input.File_upload_3,file:input.File_upload_4,file:input.File_upload_5,file:input.File_upload_6

attachments: to indicate you want to attach a file
file: to call the field type file
input.Name_file to indicate which file field you are referring to

You can add as many files as needed but will need to add a "," between each file. Hope it helps let me know if you have any issues.
Email Attachments

1 comment:

  1. I have read the procedures and I will try this. I am new to Zoho and I also want to do other things like zoho CRM 2 xero. I have been studying a lot about these stuffs.

    ReplyDelete